EpiBrow Microblading in Swindon
Microblading by Rebecca
Hi, I’m Rebecca and I am a fully qualified Beauty Therapist and I work out of the Bloomin’ Beautiful salon in Swindon.
I’m fully trained, experienced and qualified in EpiBrow Microblading so you can be sure you’re in safe hands.
Please feel free to Contact Me if you have any more questions about microblading in Swindon.
What is EpiBrow Microblading?
Microblading is an innovative method of semi-permanent makeup.
Using a manual handheld tool with a fine blade, pigment is deposited into the top layers of the skin to give the effect of natural, featherlike hair strokes that blend flawlessly with your natural brow.
It is ideal for anyone looking to enhance and define the look and shape of their brows but is also a brilliant solution for those who suffer from alopecia or any other condition that causes hair loss, for example, over plucking.
High quality pigments are used to design a brow that is totally bespoke to you – your colour will be mixed following a thorough consultation, whether you are after a natural finish or a beautifully bold brow.
Microblading is semi-permanent and can last up to 2 years, although regular top ups are required to keep the brow colour and shape fresh.
Is Microblading for me?
If you are wishing to change the appearance of your brows because you are concerned with any of the following then microblading could be the solution for you:
- To create a better shape
- To improve definition
- To add colour or colour correct from a previous tattoo or artist
- To add fullness to sparse brows
- Lengthen/ fill in gaps from over plucked brows
- If you would like to remain brow makeup free day to day or when on holiday
- Replace brows due to medical conditions such as chemotherapy, alopecia
What are the benefits of my Microblading service in Swindon?
- Wake up without the need to fill your brows in with makeup every day and save time in the morning
- When swimming, caught in the rain or at the gym, there will be no need to worry about smudging your brows so they will always look perfect
- Your brows will remain in shape so when having them waxed or threaded it is easier for your brow stylist to maintain the shape
- Your natural brow hairs can grow back in areas that you may have struggled to encourage before
- Minimal healing time and after care
- An extremely natural finish